(Medical Micro Needling) is a medical device that helps combat the appearance of scars, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, cellulite and even hair loss. Medical Micro Needling is the latest Collagen Induction Therapy. It induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin restoring the healthy youthful appearance of the skin.
Dermal Roller is a fully registered and licensed treatment. The devise is of single use and disposable. Dermaroller is used by trained skin care professionals only.
Treatments are done every 6-8 weeks. Depending on the skin condition a course of 3- 5 skin needling sessions is usually sufficient. Collagen formation can continue for up to 12 months after one treatment.
Skin Friendly, Faster Recuperation, Cost Effective
The treatment is recommended for improving the appearance of:
- Acne scarring and surgical scars
- fine facial lines and wrinkles
- aged and sun damaged skin
- stretch marks
- open pores reduction
- improves skin pigmentation
The Highlights of Skin needling are:
- minimal downtime
- suitable for treating all skin types, including ethnic skin
- can be used to treat the fragile skin around the eyes, mouth and on the neck.
- much less invasive than Dermabrasion, Lasers and Deep Chemical Peels and has similar results
- does not require the removal of the epidermis therefore the healing time is shorter and there is no post-treatment skin sensitivity to UV light