COVID-19 CLINIC UPDATE
I HAVE HEARD THE CLINIC IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED; WHAT SHALL I DO ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT I HAD BOOKED?
Please keep an eye on our website for further updates. You can re-book your appointment when we re-open. Please call us 0207 607 5111 for further information.
WHEN WILL THE CLINIC RE-OPEN?
At this point we cannot confirm when The Clinic will re-open. Please keep an eye on our website for further updates.
Following the advice of health authorities in responding to the spread of coronavirus, we would like to provide the below latest guidance to all our clients:
If you have the below symptoms:
- a high temperature (indicated by thermometer or feeling hot to touch on chest and/or back)
- a new continuous cough
You will need to follow the below advice issued by public health England and not attend the clinic:
- If you live alone, do not leave your home for 7 days.
- Do not leave your home for 7 days from when your symptoms started, however mild they are.
- If your temperature is still high after 7 days, stay at home until its back to normal.
- If you live with other people, keep everyone at home for 14 days.
- The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill.
At the Angel Laser Clinic, we are committed to the health and well-being of our clients and staff and will continue to take the necessary steps and keep you updated.