Byonik Laser Facial
At The Angel Laser Clinic, we offer a deeply hydrating facial with Byonik Pulse Triggered Laser for a unique approach to skin rejuvenation.
This is the latest technology which stimulates cell processes and introduces special hyaluronic acid gels with antioxidants in the skin. It works coordinated with your heart pulse and it is used also on lips and eye contour giving volume and deep hydration up to 4 weeks. This is ideal for holiday time and can be performed after or before sun exposure. It is a gentle and relaxing treatment which won’t be causing any form of trauma (no heat) and can therefore be used on all skin types.
PAIN-FREE. NO DOWN TIME.
BYONIK® is the world’s only system that repairs skin at a cellular level and locks in hydration at the same time. It is a non-invasive, patented medical beauty program with a three-step procedure to “power up” each individual skin cell. This maximizes the skin’s regenerative capacity and slows down the cellular ageing process.
Skin cells are activated, collagen and elastin production is stimulated and the skin’s microcirculation is enhanced.
The specialized combination of the BYONIK® HA gels with antioxidants are absorbed by the skin, the antioxidants into the cell itself and the hyaluronic acids are integrated into the intercellular matrix.
The BYONIK® laser combines two wavelengths, 658nm and 806nm, for a non-invasive and non-ablative treatment to the skin. Whilst red light 658nm helps boost collagen generation and is antibacterial, near-infrared light 806nm enhances detoxification of collagen and elastic fibres as well as enhancing the metabolism of the epidermal cells. The BYONIK® Pulse-Triggered-Laser adjusts its frequency to each individual person’s pulse during the entire treatment and therefore allows maximal antioxidant absorption from the HA Gel into the epidermal cells. With this laser technology working at a cellular level, cell metabolism is stimulated, telomeres are protected and vital cellular function is improved. Dermal and epidermal cells literally become more “youthful” with this cellular rejuvenation process, reversing the visible signs of ageing.
Red light, 658nm
• Anti-bacterial / anti-inflammatory
• Represses inflammation
• Promotes wound healing
• Helps cells to absorb anti-oxidants
• Increases the production of collagen and activation of elastic fibres
• Protects DNA and delays skin cell ageing through decreased shortening rates of telomeres
Near-infrared light, 806nm
• Increases microcirculation, improves nutrient flow and strengthens connective tissue
• Stimulates skin metabolism and detoxifies collagen and elastic fibres
• Promotes lymphatic drainage and acts as a decongestant
• Rejuvenates, repairs and restores cells
Skin ageing is natural but external factors, for example: pollution, sun damage, consuming sugar and alcohol, smoking, all accelerate skin ageing. These factors cause damage to cells, triggering wrinkles and decreasing the natural ability of the skin to repair itself. At the same time, skin cell telomeres are shortened every time the cell divides. Once the length of the telomeres drops below a critical minimum, the cell can no longer divide and the cell loses its integrity. This is a crucial part of the ageing process which BYONIK® can help prevent.
Before the BYONIK® PTL was engineered, the manufacturer beauty lumis GmbH in Germany conducted thorough research to find the optimal wavelength and power output for the BYONIK® laser.
• anti-ageing for face, neck, décolletage and hands
• skin texture improvements and decreased pore size
• cell protection – skin barrier protection – sun protection
• rapidly heals the skin following invasive treatments such as skin needling, peels, ablative lasers, etc.
• in combination with dermal fillers and botulinum toxin A treatments
Benefits for the client:
• immediately improved skin texture
• significantly more youthful appearance with regular treatments
• no pain, no downtime, no redness
• daily treatments possible
• sun exposure, exercise, sauna are not contraindicated