The Angel Laser Clinic London
At The Angel Laser Clinic our experienced practitioners are dedicated to providing clients with the best possible results using market-leading laser technology. Our prices are affordable and we offer medical and cosmetic consultations.
- Our prices are very competitive with flexible payment options and discounts on treatment packages.
- Our Dermatologists, Practitioners and Doctors constitute a carefully selected team of professionals with the required experience, care and an in-depth understanding of laser physics to use lasers safely to provide optimum results.
- We are one unique clinic, located in a discrete private courtyard, as opposed to a high street beauty salon or a chain of clinics.
- We offer the safest and latest technology and products available to the cosmetic medical industry.
- At The Angel Laser Clinic we only use the most up-to-date technology available to the cosmetic medical industry. Our treatments are FDA approved.
Highly skilled and experienced dermatologists, doctors and laser consultants
Doctors Sharon Wong and Christina Vlachou are fully qualified Consultant Dermatologists. They are available for medical and cosmetic dermatological consultations and treatments. Laser practitioners and nurses at The Angel Laser Clinic are fully registered, qualified and experienced professionals, trained to focus on the needs of our clients. They have the expertise and time to answer questions in detail and are not trained salespeople. All our staff have a background in health care.
Latest laser technology
Our Cynosure Elite is the best laser technology available today. It combines the Alexandrite laser, which is the gold standard for treating white skin, and the Nd:YAG, which is the gold standard for Asian and Black skin. This combination produces the ultimate system for safe and effective hair removal for all skin types.
The Cynosure Elite delivers energy via large spot sizes, ensuring faster treatment sessions and optimal results. Its unique Zimmer cooling system protects the skin by cooling the epidermis before, during and after the laser treatment, unlike other methods such as contact cooling, or cryogen spray. The Zimmer maximises patient comfort and minimises any side effects.
Contact us today for a no obligation consultation
Meet our team
Why The Angel Laser Clinic?
We are a Licensed Clinic with treatments you can trust
The Angel Laser Clinic is a registered company. We are fully registered with London Borough of Islington and have been granted a special treatment licence. Following a legislative change in October 2010, cosmetic treatments not involving surgery are no longer regulated by the Care Quality Commission, the successor to the Healthcare Commission. Clinics should be inspected by their London borough. We are inspected by the Islington council.
We are centrally located in Angel, Islington
We are conveniently located in central London, close to Upper Street in Islington. The Angel Laser Clinic is just 8 minutes walk from Angel tube station and 10 minutes walk from Highbury and Islington station. Check our Location page.
We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options
Our prices are very competitive with other clinics which offer a similar quality of laser. We also enable clients purchasing a course of treatments to pay in installments.
Our treatments are safe and effective on all skin types
We can safely treat all skin types including Asian and Dark skin types.